In November 1996, The Maiman Company moved into a new employee-designed stile and rail door manufacturing plant.
Almost immediately after the completion of the new stile and rail door plant, The Maiman Company began making plans to enter the flush door market. After all, stile and rail doors make up only 5% of the commercial wood door market; wood flush doors comprise the other 95%. In late 1997 The Maiman Company began researching the flush door market, the equipment required, and customers' desires. In entering this new market, we had a simple goal: make a better product for the customer for a lower price. In 2001, a new plant opened which was dedicated solely to manufacturing Thermal Fused flush doors.
These doors are made with a NEER VENEER® sheet that has been fused to a substrate core using high heat and pressure. They are very solid, they will not delaminate or telegraph, their production is environment friendly, and there are over 100 choices of door faces for the same low price. You can learn more about our Thermal Fused Flush Doors in our Products section.
Copyright © 2013, The Maiman Company, an ASSA ABLOY Group company. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without the express written permission of The Maiman Company is prohibited | Legal | Cookies | Email: